Meet Patricia Keller, FNP
Larimer County HCG Diet Specialist Patricia Keller, FNP has more than three decades of experience as a nurse. At Fall River Wellness, Patricia Keller and the staff look at each person as an individual and offer complete and compassionate care.
Patricia Keller believes in staying up-to-date on the latest medical advances to offer her patients the best care possible. She has earned multiple advanced certifications, including studying the HCG Diet protocol originally developed by Dr. Albert T. Simeons in the 1950s. Patricia Keller believes in educating her patients and equipping them with all of the tools they need to be successful and lose weight quickly and effectively.
I see myself as a very positive coach and partner in weight loss. There is lots of grace for where you are in the process. I am warm and compassionate and help you feel comfortable. I find it incredibly rewarding to help patients meet their goals, and HCG is the most effective weight loss tool I have ever used.
– Patricia Keller, FNP
Advanced Education and Training
- Master’s degree in Nursing with a Forensic Specialty (University of Colorado)
- Post Master’s Certificate in FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- Bioidentical Hormone Treatment Certification
- Medical Weight Loss Certification
- Prolotherapy and PRP Injections Training from the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- Certification in Grief Therapy
- Prepare Enrich Certified Facilitator
Patricia Keller, FNP aims to combine all available options to help patients find the most effective and integrated course of therapy for their healthcare concerns. Working with each patient as a partner, she helps to educate and empower the men and women who come to see her.